Try this delicious Harissa Roast Lamb with potatoes and cauliflower for a wonderful twist on the traditional roast.
3tsps Coriander seeds
3tsps Caraway seeds
3tsps Cumin seeds
6 Cloves Garlic
10 Red chillies
Bunch of mint
Dorset Spice Shed Moroccan Vegetables spice mix
1. Toast your seeds in a frying pan for 2 minutes.
2. Put them in a food processor and grind them.
3. Heat up the tomato puree for 1 minute in a frying pan with a bit of olive oil.
4. Add the garlic and chillies to the food processor with the seeds and grind everything together.
5. Add the puree, mint and olive oil to the food processor with the seed mixture and grind once again.
6. Spread the mixture onto the lamb making sure the lamb is fully covered with it.
7. Add potatoes and cauliflower to the bottom of a roasting pan.
8. Add The Spice Shed Moroccan Vegetable spice mix to the potatoes and cauliflower. Add some olive oil then mix everything up with your hands so it’s all combined.
9. Place a rack on top and put your lamb on top of the rack so that it sits on top of the potatoes and vegetables.
10.Put it in the oven at 190°C for 1hr until crispy. Let it rest and then serve!